The whole "pirate" stuff going on?
Everytime I hear the story on the news, it just seems crazy. Like the next story will be about how a dinosaur got loose at the zoo.
I guess I just never really thought about Pirates being real.
Random post, huh?

5 comments:
YES! I just finished saying to Steve, "This might sound dumb, but I really didn't think pirates were real." Who are these people and where do they come from? It makes me think there must be a Never-Never Land out there, too.
Ha! I just heard all about this for the first time this weekend and I tilted my head and was like - hu? It sounds so strange.
yea, and are they running around out there in boats with cannons and parrots and red bandannas and stick legs?
I thought the same thing that Katie said to Steve about pirates being real! I wonder if they all look like Johnny Depp in "Pirates of the Caribbean?" hmm.....
I am so with you. I have totally been wondering where all of this pirate mumbo-jumbo is coming from and why it's popping up so much here lately. It's very odd.
Post a Comment