As if Charlotte needed to get ANY cuter. Bottle her up Allison, she is too precious! So, I'm wondering...how in the WORLD did you know she needed glasses?
TTC - 7 months Pregnancy #1 - lost at 6 weeks Pregnancy #2 - lost at 10 weeks, little girl with Downs. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, homozygous for MTHFR, wacky hormones, sketchy uterus, blah blah blah. Pregnancy #3 - now sleeping through the night, delighting her parents daily.
8 comments:
Precious....
As if Charlotte needed to get ANY cuter. Bottle her up Allison, she is too precious! So, I'm wondering...how in the WORLD did you know she needed glasses?
oh my goodness. absolute cuteness!
She is just absolutely too cute!!! Ryder would have to have a strap...he would NEVER EVER leave them on!
She's absolutely adorable!!
What a big girl! She looks so studious!
She is just so cute. Seriously.
Adorable! I love the glasses.
Post a Comment