she's so cute. i can't wait until i give birth to this baby and she meets a milestone. *sigh* hey, i tagged you on my blog. i know, i don't even know you. but see, that's why.
TTC - 7 months Pregnancy #1 - lost at 6 weeks Pregnancy #2 - lost at 10 weeks, little girl with Downs. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, homozygous for MTHFR, wacky hormones, sketchy uterus, blah blah blah. Pregnancy #3 - now sleeping through the night, delighting her parents daily.
9 comments:
YAY!! I knew it wouldn't be long! Life just got a little easier...for all of you =) Love you guys!
Charlotte... you're a rock star!
WHAT? I've only been gone for 3 days and she's already sitting up? I am SO glad you have a blog!
Nicole
way to go baby girl!
You want to see BOWS check out this blog I found....
http://kristiesdots.blogspot.com/
Isn't that the best??!!!
I cannot believe that she is big enough to sit up, wow how time flies. She is adorable !!
she's so cute. i can't wait until i give birth to this baby and she meets a milestone. *sigh*
hey, i tagged you on my blog. i know, i don't even know you. but see, that's why.
where have i been? she seems to old to me! this is a huge accomplishment, way to go Charlotte! her smile seriously lights up her entire face.
Post a Comment