I'm entering into this new media for two reasons:
1. So many of our friends have decided to up and relocate all over the globe. They have blogs, so we needed one, too. I'm not going to kid myself into thinking that anyone else would actually find my blather interesting. :o)
2. After our recent thrust into the world of "recurrent pregnancy loss" and all of the haunting questions it entails, I discovered the vast world of "infertility blogs". Including many, many, MANY who have been exactly where we are. It's hard for anyone to know what it feels like to be in our shoes, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but it's comforting when you find brilliant writers out there - putting the right words to the emotions we're experiencing. And so many of them have happy endings. We'll be a happy ending one day, too. I believe that. To reference Facing the Giants, we aren't just praying for rain... we're preparing our fields to receive it.
Now give me some time to spiff this place up and post some pictures.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Blogging.
Posted by eleventhirtysix images at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment