I bought the same sunglasses for Morgan's trip to the pool this weekend, but the band was too big for her little bitty head. :( O'well I guess we will try again in a few months.
That is the same saucer Ryder has!! He looks so much bigger in it than Charlotte does! Ryder still loves that thing, gets in it every day while I take a shower! LOL!
TTC - 7 months Pregnancy #1 - lost at 6 weeks Pregnancy #2 - lost at 10 weeks, little girl with Downs. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, homozygous for MTHFR, wacky hormones, sketchy uterus, blah blah blah. Pregnancy #3 - now sleeping through the night, delighting her parents daily.
6 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, Allison! What a beautiful baby!
love her little personality that's starting to come out. sweet girl. and yes you do need more outings!
I bought the same sunglasses for Morgan's trip to the pool this weekend, but the band was too big for her little bitty head. :( O'well I guess we will try again in a few months.
That is the same saucer Ryder has!! He looks so much bigger in it than Charlotte does! Ryder still loves that thing, gets in it every day while I take a shower! LOL!
ok, greatest first shot ever. seriously, she can't get any cuter! xxoxo
Happy Mother's Day! Miss Charlotte is ADORABLE! I love when I catch a glimpse of her at church--she's always looking so smiley and happy!
Post a Comment