I succumbed to the pressure, and am now a "big bow Mommy." It's been said that 'the size of the bow should be relative to the amount of hair the baby has.'.. but really, I'm going with 'the size of the bow should be proportionate to the size of the baby's noggin'. And that, friends, allows us to get a big ol' bow.
We went shopping today, in our big bow-edness, with Aunt Ashley. So fun!
In this one, she's holding her own bottle... when did she learn that? She gets, at most, one pumped bottle a week. Maybe she's sneaking out of her crib in the middle of the night and making herself a snack.
6 comments:
best smile ever!
I absolutely love the bow, she is so cute! I can't really find any headband bows that fit Prestley's small head...lol.
LOVE it! You have me hoping for team pink for "deuce" now! ;-)
That is so funny. Jackson always held his one bottle per day too.
Oh yes I'm SO with you on the big bow! She's looks fabulous!
I'm impressed she is holding her own bottle!
And if that addage is true about the bow being realtive to the amt of hair a baby has. Well. Do they make them big enough for Sophia?
Post a Comment