You know, "those people" who are having the time of their life - but don't want to admit it.
She got to hang in the pool with some of her best pals, but wanted to look aloof. Keep her enthusiasm bottled up on the inside. After all, it was the biggest social event thus far - in her short, little life - Dealey's first birthday party!
I kind of think that she was just nervous around Pierce, because he's so dreamy - but don't tell her of my suspicions. I don't want her to be embarrassed.
Have you ever seen someone with so many fat rolls IN THEIR ARMPIT?
I love my squishy girl.




Monday, June 16, 2008
My daughter is one of "those people."
Posted by eleventhirtysix images at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i have HAD IT with little miss charlotte!...she is to cute girl... makes me smile so big!
Girl, your posts crack me up!! Charlotte is adorable and I think Pierce shares the same affection ;)
That's great! Gotta love a fat baby.
She's chillin' out, maxin', relaxin'. Love the arms on the pool. She's got it and she aint afraid to flaunt it!
Looks like Pierce has a girlfriend! You can see it in his eyes. He knows she's hot!
I want to squeeze all of miss charlotte's little arm chubs. She's so sweet!!! Aliza is sad she couldn't sit in the pool with her, but then again, maybe she did. I've heard she made the rounds. Hopefully she was sweet to charlotte, because I think charlotte could beat her up if she wanted to.
Okay that is too cute. She is acting all cool. You know the saying "act as if you done it before". Yea totally her! :) She does have a lot of rolls.
Post a Comment