I'm sure you're all just sick to death of BPA warnings and such, but I thought I'd give a heads up to my fellow Dallas-area mommies that the Plano location of Babies R Us will exchange your baby bottles even-steven for BPA free versions. No packaging, no receipt - just all the parts to the bottle.
If you AREN'T in the Dallas area, it's a decision being made store-by-store, so call your local one and ask. I bet they will, though. They're handling it that way because it's not an official recall yet. They are, however, phasing out all bottles containing the crap so they obviously recognize that it's a problem.
If you DON'T know about BPA, and are interested - just research. A lot of people aren't worried about it for different reasons, and hopefully they're right, but if you can go BPA-free - why not? BPA has been linked to thyroid problems (raises hand), miscarraiges (raises hand two times), disruption of hormones and infertility (watches the sea of hands go up).
I figure, better safe than sorry. If I'm trying to eat more organically, produce less waste, and just be more *aware* in general - then this is a free/easy step.
Friday, July 18, 2008
BPA.B.A.PITA.
Posted by eleventhirtysix images at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment