»

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Scenes from a weekend...

So I know that I pretty much only post photos... well, that's not going to get any better, any time soon. In HS I lived in the darkroom, and it's a hobby I've always enjoyed. I've decided to brush up on my apertures, F-stops, shutter speeds, blah blah blah and start working my camera the way it was built to be worked. Everything I have to say is usually boring anyway. :o)


Kisses for Daddy...



Mmmmm.... frozen banana is delicious!


Bathtime (gotta wash that banana off!)


Ready for church!


Prestley came to play!



5 comments:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

You are such a good photographer! I have always thought that about your blog pictures and totally forgot that you lived in Ms. Chapman's room! No wonder! I am newly infatuated with the art as well...I even want to go take classes...what a dork?!! Anyway, I hear my little owl in his room..time to start the day!

Megan Sommer said...

girl, welcome to photographers-anonymous...lol... except i am in no way a professional or even close to it... just a point and shoot kind of girl... i wish i could take some classes too... i would love to learn what the heck i am doing...

Anonymous said...

So cute and your pics are great. I am jealous. I still have not mastered the focused subject with soft background. If you write up some tips, I can post them on Rookie Moms!

Anonymous said...

Allison- you are truly talented! Your throw-back to Mrs. Chapman's dark room cracked me up... I remember many a hilarious conversation in there! I'm glad you're picking it up again! It helps to have such sweet subject matter at your finger tips all day eh?!

Misty Rice said...

So so cute!!!!!