»

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sunday and football

Sunday we went to church, then to watch the game at the Maples - with the McKays.

Friends are such a blessing.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on these photos, I'd say you guys must live inside some super chic magazine photo shoot... LOVE it! Charlotte is a doll, she makes me really look forward to having a girl!

Stephanie said...

I just can't get over Charlotte's arm ripples, I love them so much! Can't wait to see her (and you) again : )

Gloria Furman said...

oh my gosh these pictures are amazing!! we miss y'all so much! give that sweet little girl a cheek pinch for me.

The Craftypigs said...

Gotta get those girls some Cowboy swag. They'll be cute cheerleaders

christina(apronstrings) said...

so cutttteee. ok, stop it with the bows are we are all going to cute overdose.

Misty Rice said...

I admire your photography so much. It seems that no matter where you are or the picture you take, it always looks beautiful and professional. I am so jealous. One day maybe I can be that good. :) I did another photo shoot of this girl. I will have to post them soon and you can tell me your thoughts.

She is beautiful mama and I love the big laugh one where you are kissing her.

Kim and JD said...

Great pictures, you are amazing. They do need little Cowboy's jerseys, they have pink ones!
Your comment on my Rat post was TOO funny ! Believe me I almost fainted too.

Frances Outlaw-Jones said...

wow she's a cutie! I can't wait for hairbows and dresses- right now we're stuck in jammies and onesies.