*** breaking the rules: I'm so glad to see this smile. She has a wicked cold, an ear infection, and two teeth struggling to break through.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Wordless Wednesday
Posted by eleventhirtysix images at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel for you momma, teething was hell for Carson (and us too)
Hopefully they'll break through those little gums soon and she'll be back to sleeping peacefully.
Poor Charlotte, I have a horrendous cold as well, of course I get it at 37 weeks pregnant, stinks!!!
i love the smile and hte onsie and the tubby legs. i was going to buy my little one some tights yesterday and dh said, what if she has cute little fat legs--we can't cover those up! hee,hee.
LOVE the picture... dont know why (besides her cuteness) but the picture is just amazing !!
Glad she is feeling well enough to smile :)
Post a Comment