Anyone with a little one knows how difficult it can be to catch photographic evidence of those first teeth. They never seem to want to open their mouth just right, and if they do - it's usually drowning in drool. But I got it! Other than the teeth, the shot kind of stinks - her arms are out of focus and for some reason, her eyes are different sizes and colors (how strange), but you can see the teeth!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Caught it!
Posted by eleventhirtysix images at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Funny, I think this is a GREAT shot! She's a very photogenic girl - so gorgeous!! She seems like a real ham for the camera. And her onesie is so cute!! I think I saw some teeth over here this morning, but I can't get a good enough look to confirm.
I don't want to know what you think of 99% of my photos. :hide:
The shot is PERFECT... as always.
lovin' it... i think you take great pics... still thinking about getting a new DSLR... been looking at the new Nikon D90 since it came out... my gfriend just got one and i got to play around with it this weekend... not to sure about it, kinda heavy, having to change lenses every time you want to get close, la, la la... but im also not sure that its not just bc i dont know enough about photography to know what i am doing and how to work everything correctly...lol
think i want to take a photography class before i spend the $dough$... do you think they will let me with my measly little point and shoot?
Like others, I love this shot, I actually think the out of focus areas make it perfect, all the emphasis is on her pretty face :)
From a fellow NaBloPoMo player
Post a Comment