»

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Holiday Mini-Session info

**disclaimer: the formatting in the text below is WHACK, yo. Blogger's givin' me an attitude lately. I did the best I could. :o)






I've had lots of people ask me about doing holiday mini-sessions, so here are the details.

Weekend Option:

Sat. October 24th 9a-12p.
St. Andrews UMC - Plano
30 mins, 10-15 digital images on a CD.

For photos only, $50 session fee. For photos + cards, $35 session fee.

Card Prices, sold in pkgs of 24.
5x7 flat (2 sided) - $35 first pkg, $25 each addn'l pkg
5x7 folded (front, back, inside spread) - $45 first pkg, $35 each addn'l pkg.

Previous clients may use images from previous sessions.

Weekday Option:

Wed. October 21st 9a-12p.

Dallas Arboretum


For photos only, $50 session fee. For photos + cards, $35 session fee.

Card Prices, sold in pkgs of 24.
5x7 flat (2 sided) - $35 first pkg, $25 each addn'l pkg
5x7 folded (front, back, inside spread) - $45 first pkg, $35 each addn'l pkg.

Previous clients may use images from previous sessions.

Cards are completely customizable. I have 8 different basic layouts to choose from, and 11 different "definitions" that you can use. We can also change colors, if desired.

Half of session fee required within 5 days of booking, to hold spot.

To book spot, please email me at allison4403 at verizon dot net.


1 comments:

Gloria said...

I'm so jealous! How much would the session be if you had to fly to... say Dubai? I love the art concept of the words and definitions. Being a Linguistics major it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.