»

Monday, June 4, 2007

Praise God!



Our doctors appointment actually got pushed back until tomorrow (he had emergency surgery), but they let me come in for the sonogram. We video'd it, but because technology is the devil - I don't have the video file. Regardless - the heartbeat was *perfect*, the size was *perfect* and - as icing on the cake - it was kicking it's little legs back and forth! It may have been moving it's arms, too, but you couldn't see them because of it's big head and belly. I told Danielle, our favorite sonogram tech, that I was going to kiss her... The picture is crappy because the still images are never as good, and my scanner is dirty - but isn't that the prettiest little skittle you've ever seen?

7 comments:

Brad and Tammy said...

Wowee! Such good news. I know you and Jason have got to be ecstatic. BTW, you are an excellent blogger. keep it up!

Brad and Tammy said...

Ummmm....$12.95?

eleventhirtysix images said...

12.95??? What are you talking about?

eleventhirtysix images said...

Ha! Never mind. I get it.

12.95 is the correct answer - but only if you have a coupon and a senior citizen's discount.

Rachel Maples said...

I'm so glad you started a blog!!!! How exciting! I'm glad the little duckling is doing good how fun you're having a duckling and were having a sappling :o) hee hee! Keep us posted believe it's a lot easier than sending out emails all the time and you won't run out of stuff to talk about, and it doesn't have to just be baby stuff it can be anything t.v. shows, movies whatever's on your mind!

The McKays said...

Hooray, great news. Cute little babe you've got there. Praying for you guys!

Gloria Furman said...

we LOVE baby duck!! he/she is worth so much more than we can fathom.