»

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

babyDuck has a penis.... we think!

Man, that baby was MOVIN'! How fun! The tech said not to go buy anything yet - but even I couldn't deny that SOMETHING was there... and it wasn't the cord.


And if this works the way it's supposed to - you should be able to click the video below to watch a snippet of the sonogram. Ignore the fact that I sound like an overly emotional chipmunk.... I've said before, that's kind of what I am. Thank you, everyone, for your prayers. They mean the world to us!

OK - it's not working. Here.... click me.





2 comments:

Rachel Maples said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Another boy! I think we've got a trend going, we'll see what the Smiths are having next Monday...my guess, it has to be a boy too! Dealey and Pierce are going to have lots of buddies and sweet Mags and Aliza are going to have their pic of the boys!!!!

Congratulations you guys! I know it's been a tense time but I know you must be elaited to be where you are in the pregnancy and know that all is going well. YEAH for little duckling!

Gloria Furman said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!! so is it for sure? i mean... how do boy sonos work? you just see their little thingy and it's confirmed? congratulations!!!! just what aliza needs--another boyfriend