But man - today was the best day EVER!
Apparently, whatever the sonogram tech (and us) thought we saw at 12 weeks is there no more.
We had our appt with the perinatology group this morning, and had two sonograms with two different doctors, both of whom were 100% certain that this baby is a girl! And she's perfect, too! She has 10 little fingers, 10 little toes.... her cerebrum, cerebellum, aorta, heart, kidneys, bladder, stomach, femur, etc. all looked perfect and measured perfect.
I'm so in love! Isn't she adorable???
As for me - I'm feeling great! The headaches are much better, I only get sick every now and then, and I think that maybe, possibly, potentially.... I felt her this morning. *giddy*
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
I know, I know.... a month between posts? Me = Loser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yea! A post! I am so excited for you....not that you posted but the girl news... although I am excited about the new post....okay whatever! Now you can narrow down the baby naming considerably. Glad to hear you are feeling better and your precious peanut is perfect!
cute bow! we're so excited for y'all! girls are great! dave was doing a little cheer for baby girl duck-- "girls girls girls are great. baby girl duck can be aliza's roommate" (i think he was talking about college)
Yet another potential mate for Dealey & Pierce, now we have Mags, Alzia, Baby Smith & Baby Duck, girls a plenty, Pierce and Dealey will be out numbered when we all get together...and we will all get together!!!
Pierce and Dealey are going to be the MACK DADDIES of the group =) No matter where we are all living, we'll need to plan a once a year get-together somewhere fun!!
hooray for a girl! they are the best. :) i'm excited for you guys. i'm up for an annual trip!
Post a Comment