»

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Social Butterflies and Party Animals

So last year, around this time, we were in the middle of our "baby boom"... where it seemed that everyone we knew was pregnant, delivering or trying to conceive. So now, it only stands to reason that we're in the middle of our "first birthday party boom".

Saturday, we celebrated Pierce!

Here are some random shots from the party (mmmm.... I could go for a walking taco right about now).

It's my birthday, and I said get the camera out of my face!


Pierce, Maggie & Dealey


Sweet Dealey






I love this... it looks like Dealey is trying to console Pierce, and Maggie is giving whatever upset Pierce a look of reproach...


Sweet Maggie





Charlotte & Aron (Maggie's daddy)


Fun on Daddy's knee!



I should take pictures of adults, sometime. Hmmmmmm..,

1 comments:

The McKays said...

you really have a fantastic eye for pictures! i love C's grin in the last shot. and i think your commentary of the shot with M, P, and D in the pool is hilarious.