I remember the days when Charlotte would sit and let me take her picture. *sigh* Now, I chase her around the house, taking (literally) almost 200 shots in 45 mins, and get maybe 10 that aren't blurry or crazy looking. She's a mad woman! She has two jobs this week, one for a Belk ad and one for a JCPenney catalog, so it will be interesting to see if they get anything they can use.
She's also started throwing her food on the floor, and spitting out what does make it into her mouth. I know this is "normal" - but you can't help but worry that she's going to starve to death. And it's so hard not to laugh. I know I shouldn't, and I don't want to encourage the behaviour - but when she's looking at me and grinning with that gummy grin while nonchalantly dropping her porkchop off the side of her high chair... it cracks me up. In fact, to be honest, I even laugh later when I'm cleaning the floor. I know the humor will wear off, and I'm doing my best to not let her see me laugh - and to be stern, but damn she's cute. Naughty, but cute.
Our dear sweet friends - Dave, Gloria & Aliza - who are in Oman sent Charlotte a fancy dress for Christmas. Yes, we opened it... we can't wait that long. It's so pretty, but babies must be longer and skinnier over there... it barely fit over Charlotte "rubanesque" figure, yet was touching the ground. We miss them terribly and love them so much! Charlotte actually stood still, looked at the camera, and let me take her picture in it.... she knew it was for Gloria.
2 comments:
You need a dog, it makes cleaning up after meal time SO much easier!! Not to mention, it would follow Charlotte around even when it's NOT meal time and pick up after her =)
She is so cute! The dog does clean up nicely! She won't starve, I told myself that too and he is still here! I can't wait to check out her ads! I had so many people tell me when Ryder was under 1 that I should get him into that, but I never even knew where to start...now he is too much of a stinker! LOL!
Post a Comment