My sweet friend Renee posts a fashion faux pas every Friday - capturing the offender with her camera phone, but this week came up empty.
I thought I'd help her out.
What's worse than having a Mommy who dresses you like I do? Having Daddy do it.
My sweet friend Renee posts a fashion faux pas every Friday - capturing the offender with her camera phone, but this week came up empty.
Posted by eleventhirtysix images at 11:43 PM
4 comments:
My son is now wearing a mismatched shirt and pants. With neon green socks. It's wrong.
hey...i think i made that onesie at your shower...i think it is VERY cute ;)
Hysterical! Matt dressed Ryder one day and I told him he looked like one of the 16 Duggar kids on TLC! I think they just pull two things from the closet and say lets go!
I never knew the onesie buttoned OVER the pants! I've been doing it wrong!
Post a Comment