»

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Can she do it? Yes, she can!

But will she for a video camera?  Of course not. 

She's been doing it for a few days now, and can make it pretty much across the living room.  Mostly when we aren't expecting or coaxing or paying any attention.

Here's the closest thing I have to evidence that my itty bitty is a walker!  

Oh, and a drama queen.










4 comments:

Patty Smith, Graphic Designer said...

Yeah, miss Charlotte! I wish she could visit Eliana. They could go on a walk together!

Misty Rice said...

That last picture actually made me laugh out loud..... Morgan is looking at me like what's up with you mom.

That face is too cute, and too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Precious! She's so pretty...even in full drama!

Stephanie said...

HA HA, I love it when she cries, the face she makes is priceless!! Sorry mom, I know YOU don't love it when she cries and I only mean that in the best way possible : )
YAY Charlotte!!!
p.s. Parker will NOT roll over for the video camera so I totally get it, I think I have about3,432,535,332 videos of him just laying there rocking from his side to his back...grrr!