Every Sunday morning, during worship, one particular part of one of the songs always seems to "stick" with me for the day... I have this grand idea that I'm going to start sharing whatever that little nugget is. And pretend like you care. Ha!
This week, the nugget stuck in my head is from The Remedy, by David Crowder. If you don't know David Crowder - well, first off.... where have you been? Second, go! Listen! Love!
Oh, I can’t comprehend
I can’t take it all in
Never understand
Such perfect love come
For the broken and beat
For the wounded and weak
Oh, come fall at His feet
He’s the remedy
He’s the remedy
I can’t take it all in
Never understand
Such perfect love come
For the broken and beat
For the wounded and weak
Oh, come fall at His feet
He’s the remedy
He’s the remedy
It was hard to take just one portion of the lyrics to post on here, because the song moves me from open to end - but if I posted all the lyrics, some eyes might glaze over and then what will I have accomplished?
Anyhow, like I said - if you don't know DC - go listen. He's funky and fresh, yo.
1 comments:
love it...love it...love it...especially since i had to miss worship today to get chris ready for dubai...thanks for sharing... :)
Post a Comment