Well, she still didn't smile for me - but she at least didn't seem angry with me this time. You can see her dimple!! Isn't that the sweetest thing EVER??
Precious! I love the one where she is laying looking at you, that is a wonderful shot! And I especially love the one where mom is checking the diaper, ha ha!
TTC - 7 months Pregnancy #1 - lost at 6 weeks Pregnancy #2 - lost at 10 weeks, little girl with Downs. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, homozygous for MTHFR, wacky hormones, sketchy uterus, blah blah blah. Pregnancy #3 - now sleeping through the night, delighting her parents daily.
5 comments:
Precious! I love the one where she is laying looking at you, that is a wonderful shot! And I especially love the one where mom is checking the diaper, ha ha!
love them!
Allison, you do AWESOME work!!! What a great "checking the diaper" shot...very original =)
Your photography is amazing! You have a great gift!
Love the diaper check! Can you tell I almost always comment on the goofy ones?
Post a Comment