Here's the birth I did last week.... such a sweet, sweet, perfect baby - who is ADORED by her older brothers. It's a good thing I got the shots the first time, because Mom had her out in ONE push! Congratulations Amy, David, Alex & Hudson!!!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Welcome Anna Victoria!
Posted by eleventhirtysix images at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So sweet. And so precious.
I shot my first Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep session today. :(
I need to ask you a couple of camera questions....I still struggle with some of my indoor stuff. I need help getting the stuff crisp. I may break down and get a new camera.
I photograph and 4 day old little boy who is expected to die any day now, and then I photographed a 11 day old girl who just had heart surgery.
It was very rewarding....
PS: Also, I need to learn how to put actual videos together, with words and music. I would LOVE to make videos for these families to go home with.
Sorry I should have just emailed you.. sigh
What a beautiful little girl! Great pics!!
They turned out so well! I love watching your videos.
you rock my world A.D. I can't wait for my sweet friend to capture our next big moment!
Post a Comment