»

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wordless Wednesday




6 comments:

Gloria Furman said...

These pictures are beautiful! Where oh where did you take them? And can you guys come with us when we visit Dallas next month? I LOVE butterflies!!! I really want my girls to love butterflies, too. It's one of those things I am going to shamelessly push on them and tell them that their favorite critter has always been the butterfly.

Misty Rice said...

LOL I love it. Was just thinking to take Morgan to the one we have here too. Now you may have just given me the motivation I need.

Me said...

beautiful pics...we have some like this of Ben when he was really little at the Wildflower festival, and then some of me before we had kids...we really need to get back to the butterflies....

Lizz said...

How did you keep her from hurting them? I'm afraid Sophia would crush them.

So cute!

Stephanie said...

I love the last one : )

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Love all of these!!!