»

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wordless-close-enough-to-Wednesday




***we all know I add words to my WW.  For dinner, I made her baked french toast and eggs.  And she smeared maple syrup all in her hair.  I figured, as long as it's sticking straight up - I may as well make it fun!  The outfit is from Tea.  And too big b/c my baby is too little, but still oh so sweet, soft, lovely and made conscientiously. 

5 comments:

Me said...

was this before or after the tantrum? :) so adorable!

Lizz said...

Does she like her cabbage patch? I still haven't bought Sophia a doll. I'm looking for the perfect one *rollseyes* I love her outfit. I need to look at Tea again.

The McKays said...

i love, love her hair. and you know how much i love me some Tea clothes.

Anonymous said...

She has 3 ponytails! yay!
Adorable, as always. :love:

Anonymous said...

Her hair is just gorgeous! As is the outfit!