»

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Charlotte's first cold.

My poor little one can.not.breathe. We're doing saline drops, running the humidifier with vaposteam, sitting in a steamy bathroom, using her booger sucker WAAAY more than she is agreeable with.... and still, all you hear is that gurgle-y congested sound. Poor little biscuit.



In really awesome news, my sweet friend Ana's baby boy - who was delivered via emergency c-section at 24 weeks - is coming home tomorrow! One day after his original due date. There' s link to their blog, in my 'people we love' section. Congratulations, Ana & Joe! Jayan is beautiful!!!

3 comments:

Misty Rice said...

Awww poor sweet, sweet baby girl. You just feel so bad when you can't make them feel better. Sweet picture by the way.

Misty Rice said...

I checked out your friends blog and then I had to go all the way back to the beginning so I could get the entire story and follow along. I just wanted to cry. What happy news today. What a strong little man. I was explaining to my husband that this "baby" was the same size and weight when born as the 2 month old kittens I rescued and had adopted out. Thats a crazy comparison. Please tell your friend I will keep them in my prayers.

Jayan said...

Getter better baby girl.
Allison you are such a sweetheart *love* Thank you for thinking of us. I should be frantically cleaning right? Yet here I am. :)