»

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

He is risen!

Obligatory pictures of my daughter in her Easter outfit...




Grandpa Mike and Gammy Kat (I'm not sure who loves who more, she REALLY likes them).





Grandpa Mike and Charlotte early in the morning...


3 comments:

Rachel Maples said...

She's turning into a little girl right before our eyes. Can't wait until she can give D a run for his money or I guess run for his toy! Love the easter so girly. I don't know what I'd do with a little girl. I slapped some cords & a cute button down on D and called it a day!

The McKays said...

she looks just like a little doll in that first picture. so precious!! i love it. and the family shot is beautiful, too. hooray for babies and family and life. :)

wilderlamb said...

She looks so cute! I am loving the Easter pants-very different from all the frilly dresses.