»

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So excited!

I haven't posted an update on my Dad in a while, but he gets to come home this week! Not for good, just for another vacation - but we're so excited that he's going to get to meet Charlotte!

Here are some pictures that he's sent me recently...


Teaching class



With the Sheik



Christmas Night



Christmas Dinner


Foot Patrol



Iraq Sunset


Just him

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Misty Rice said...

Looking at these pictures make me tear up. Although they look to be in good spirits, I just can't imagine being in that situation day-in and day-out. GOD BLESS them and your dad. I am so thankful for our country (wish we weren't at war though) and I wish your dad a safe journey home to see his family.