They are the cutest couple!!!! We had so much fun and are so glad you got to go with us. BTW... due to being outside all day Thursday my allergies are kicking my butt and I have had larengitis since then! I have no idea how to spell that word...
Can't wait for another date, although, Levi's daddy wants to join us next time!
TTC - 7 months Pregnancy #1 - lost at 6 weeks Pregnancy #2 - lost at 10 weeks, little girl with Downs. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, homozygous for MTHFR, wacky hormones, sketchy uterus, blah blah blah. Pregnancy #3 - now sleeping through the night, delighting her parents daily.
2 comments:
Another boy moving in on MY turf?! I better step up my game huh??
Love Pierce
They are the cutest couple!!!! We had so much fun and are so glad you got to go with us. BTW... due to being outside all day Thursday my allergies are kicking my butt and I have had larengitis since then! I have no idea how to spell that word...
Can't wait for another date, although, Levi's daddy wants to join us next time!
Have a good week!
Raelyn
Post a Comment