»

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random Post about Random Stuff

I've had several rate requests lately, and have been working on the logistics of all of that - well, it's done... so if you were one of those asking, or if you had sent my info on to a friend, let me know so that I can get the right info to you.  And I love you.  Really.  I do.  Hard.  


I've registered the domains for my site, and know what I want to do and who I want to do it - but I've been kind of swamped with other life stuff.  If you went to it now you'd see a bunch of fascinating blinking ads that have nothing to do with me.  So I'm not going to bother even sharing the address.  I'll definitely post once it's ready, though.  

In other news, I somehow let my sister rope me into watching the Bachelorette last season, which bled into me watching the Bachelor THIS season (you know, because I had to see jilted Jason find his one true love) - and now I'm just annoyed.  Unless you live under a rock, you  know that there's some kind of rediculous drama going on with the whole thing - and here I am.  Hook in mouth.  I can't believe I let Ashley do this to me.

Jason had a job interview last week that seems to have gone really well, for a job that sounds great...  it'd better work out because he got a speeding ticket on the way there.  

Know what's funny?  Let me tell you what's funny.  If you have the same annoying telemarketer "charities" calling your house every.single.day. (*cough cough* state trooper association *cough cough*), and you have a screeching, angry, whiny baby who is cutting her top two teeth....  let her answer the phone.  Now their ears are bleeding, too.  

Oh!  And know what's FUN?  Watching your sweet girl's little brain grow and grow and grow.  Charlotte's favorite game is her flash cards - and while she can't say very many of the words yet, she knows so many of them!  I knew she'd know cat, dog, frog, fish, etc pretty easily - because she sees those everywhere, but she's getting the hard ones! You can dump the whole box in a pile and say "show me 'swim'"... and she will.  She can dig through and find the green crayon, the red crayon, the strawberries, the bananas, the girl, the boat, the snake, the bugs, etc - but I'm still most impressed with 'swim.'   

Speaking of the noisy little monster... guess who's up from her nap?




2 comments:

Me said...

thanks for the random update of all things Duckworth....love you guys!

Rick, Michelle, Jonah & Harper said...

she looks so tall in this pic and beautiful as always. enjoy hearing how she's learning so much- that's a reflection of you molding and surrounding her with many opportunities!