»

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Toddlers, babies and families - oh my!

I'm so behind, so I'm just going to put up some of my faves from the last week or so.  I had the pleasure of doing a 4-generation session with Katie, a newborn session with Christy's sweet Emma Grace, and a family session with the Garcia's.  I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried!
















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Allison! You do fantastic work! Hey- check out my blog for a showing of some of your earliest work. ;-)(I had no clue hubby was writing the posts- thank Jenny (O'Brien) Buhl for the photos!)

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

So beautiful! You are so good at what you do, Allison! Keep it up...I love looking at the pictures!

Misty Rice said...

Very nice girl. You inspire me. God has blessed you abundantly with such beautiful talent.

Love the 4 generation stuff.... was wondering where you have been.

Glad all is well.

Me said...

love them all! love the copyright graphic...let me know when you get the website up and running so i can feature it on my blog!

Christy said...

Thank you so much for taking the pics of Emma. I'll be scheduling another session with you soon!

christina(apronstrings) said...

i LOVE them. good, good job lady.

Anonymous said...

Girl - You are such a talent!!!



Raelyn