Yours probably are too. Surely everyone on the planet can hear the screeching that seems to constantly be coming out of the sweet lips of my sweet baby.
This will stop when that tooth breaks through, right?
Yours probably are too. Surely everyone on the planet can hear the screeching that seems to constantly be coming out of the sweet lips of my sweet baby.
Posted by eleventhirtysix images at 9:11 AM
4 comments:
Put some orajel on her gums...it really helps Ryder. He is a HORRIBLE Teether! It always frustrates me because I seem to encounter people who say they had no problems with their child teething or they didn't give them anything because they wanted them to learn to handle the pain. They obviously did not have my Child...I feel ya!
That sucks! I'm sure you have already tried it, but stick a wet washcloth in the freezer and let her chew on it. I have no ground-breaking new methods to tell you...sorry~
Not exactly....
I'm sure you have, but just in case you haven't tried them... teething tablets worked for the most part for us. You dissolve them on baby's tongue and we called them baby crack around here because my kids would practically jump any obstacle if they saw me getting it out. I called poison control to make sure they are safe and got a green light. Can't hurt to try. Good luck!
Post a Comment