»

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Eggs and Baby Animals: AKA more pictures of my kid.





6 comments:

Me said...

love it, love it, love it! your kid is just so darn cute...would love to see even more pictures of her!

Misty Rice said...

Seriously, I am just going to have to pick her up, pinch her cheeks and give her a big squeeze. Too yummy

Patty Smith, Graphic Designer said...

Isn't it amazing to see them like little girls now, instead of babies? Wow, so hard to believe!
Love and miss you guys! If any free plane tickets grow in your flower bed, come see us!

Katie said...

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! Looks like she had a fun time!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

what a super cute blog..so glad I found it...Will be back to read more.
Hope you will stop by my blog.
I am going to have a "card box" giveaway every month. This drawing will be the last day of April.
Every comment you leave throughout the month will enter your name in the drawing. This NEW blogger was so touched by all the comments I got on the card box, that I decided to make this a monthly GIFT...
Also, if you mention my blog telling, about the monthly giveaway, you will have your name entered 10 extra times...How is that for an incentive? I was so blown away by all the responses that I wanted to email each person personally, but TIME... just has not permitted..but I did love reading all of them..
I am continuing to introduce my family members and then there will be some fun blogs coming up from Disney World in May. I am so thankful for all my new friends.

kate said...

ok so I know i gave you tons of grief about that basket but oh man it is so cute. along with the basket owner... charolette is the cutest ever!