I am pretty sure that is why I got the baby bug again!! They start to look so big and it makes you miss that sweet tiny baby! She is ADORABLE! Thanks for the Congratulations...I am excited and I know it will be good! I didn't mention in my post, but my husband is amazing and he will make sure they are becoming good boys who treat sweet little girls like Charlotte just as they should!
TTC - 7 months Pregnancy #1 - lost at 6 weeks Pregnancy #2 - lost at 10 weeks, little girl with Downs. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, homozygous for MTHFR, wacky hormones, sketchy uterus, blah blah blah. Pregnancy #3 - now sleeping through the night, delighting her parents daily.
4 comments:
It's bittersweet isn't it? They are getting so big, so fast. *sigh*
I am pretty sure that is why I got the baby bug again!! They start to look so big and it makes you miss that sweet tiny baby! She is ADORABLE! Thanks for the Congratulations...I am excited and I know it will be good! I didn't mention in my post, but my husband is amazing and he will make sure they are becoming good boys who treat sweet little girls like Charlotte just as they should!
She is just too much.
i see a little allison-as-a-child here! :)
Post a Comment