»

Monday, April 27, 2009

Fun With Captions!

Tippy toes...




Awesome.  Mom's not looking, I'm just going to climb on up here and...


*sigh*  laying this patio is hard work.



I need some yoga time. Downward facing dog...



You interrupted my yoga.  Now I must eat you, for I am a goblin.



Hey, Dad...  where did you say I had to move this box to, before you'd feed me again?



Oh! I hear them!  The British - they're coming!


Mom, you're really starting to piss me off with this camera crap. 


Mom!  I don't wanna wear this!  I look like a baby!  
You're the meanest mom EVER!


The end.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

:laugh:

Stephanie said...

Love her little purple dress. The captions are cracking me up, I really needed that laugh!

Christy said...

Too cute!! :)

Angie said...

:love:

Sheri said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE both dresses! :love:

Lizz said...

Adorable as always!

Renee & Sheldon said...

Hilarious captions! "The British are coming" had me rolling =)

Me said...

LOL....

The McKays said...

greatest captions ever. you are so funny. the goblin one made me crack up. i love charlotte's dress in the sandbox.