»

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday with just a few words.

Started with this.


So we threw her in the tub.  Not noticing...


She thought it was funny. 


Silly girl. 




11 comments:

Renee & Sheldon said...

At least you remembered to take off the diaper ;) Pierce thinks she's super cute...wet socks and all!

Just the 3 of Us said...

Thanks, so is she. She is so big now, I haven't seen her in a long time.

Ange said...

LMAO! I love her!

Stephanie said...

ha ha ha, I am so surprised I have never done that and Carson is almost 4! Too cute!

Lizz said...

Her little hair sprouts! :love:

Gloria Furman said...

Would Charlotte like to come over here in a box and ride camels with Aliza?

Her smile is so fun-- makes me want to laugh out loud and squeeze her little chubby cheeks!

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

HA!! That is all I have to say! Glad I am not the only one who has those moments!

Megan Sommer said...

oh my gosh, how funny! priceless memory! i hope yall enjoy my blog as much as i enjoy yalls

Stewart Family said...

oops! What kind of pony tails do you use to put her piggies in? I have tried so many and none of them will stay in.

The McKays said...

awesome pics! i love the happy face. hilarious!

Anonymous said...

awesome!