That's my sweet girl wheezing and coughing. It's got that distinctive croup-bark sound to it, and it's stressing me out.
We've even resorted to taking her outside to 'reset' her lungs (I read it online and figured it couldn't hurt) and it worked... she stopped coughing, caught her breath, and Jason's now getting her back to sleep.
If she wakes up in a horrendous fit again, she's coming into our room where I can make sure she's okay all night long. Even if it means none of us sleep.
Her doctors appt is at 9am tomorrow... I made it at 4:27pm, right as they were closing up for today - and there must be something to Mommy/Daddy intuition - because she wasn't near this bad then.
Being a mom is HARD!
1 comments:
Oh, no. I hope you got some answers from the doctor and that Charlotte is feeling like herself again soon!
Post a Comment