So as it turns out, Sara is big enough that I couldn't trick her into sleeping the entire time... and she also didn't find my shenanigans entertaining, in the least. She is, however, beautiful - and she ADORES her Mommy, Katie... you can see it in her eyes when she looks at her. So sweet! She has the most perfect dimple in her cheek, but didn't really feel up to sharing it whenever my camera was in my hand. That's okay... we're going to go back next week and I'm going to trick her into liking me.
Isn't she beautiful, though? *sigh* Was my baby ever this small?



7 comments:
she looks like she is giving you the evil eye....lol darling.
beautiful!
Well, she's got *reproach* down!
love them all!
she looks very contemplative...she's a thinker! a beautiful thinker! :)
Allison, these are amazing! Just 120 more days until I get to book my first session with you for pics of Miss Stella and #2!
Allison,
You don't know me, but I came across your blog and I think your photographs are really amazing! I was wondering if you do freelance work. I am expecting at the beginning of May. If so, I would love to get more details. Feel free to email me at egpate@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Gabi
Post a Comment