I did my first birth session this morning... Suzanne called me at 3am, headed to the hospital. Her goal, that she had been pursuing passionately, was an unmedicated VBAC - and she did it! Her sweet baby (until she posts his name, I won't) was born at 6:20am, and I was home in time to have Charlotte to her 845 pediatricians appointment.
What an amazing experience! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to document this for her and Aron.
Charlotte's stats: 27 inches long, 18lbs 3.5oz. She's an itty bitty!
5 comments:
I was with my friend today for her appt who is due via c-section on Feb. 16th. What do you mean "your first birth session". ????
Congrats to your friend. I know you will respond via email, so I will look for that. heehheh
I just got home to feed Morgan really fast and running back out the door.
so glad you made it in time! i can't wait to hear more about it!
Congratulations!
Misty...I am assuming that Allison was there to photograph the sweet love! They do that at the hospital where I had Ryder and it was amazing! They will love that so much, Allison!! Those pictures still bring tears to my eyes...all black and whites, but they are amazing! Congratulations!!!
you are amazing. the pictures will forever capture the most amazing day for us! you are such a gifted photograher. xoxo
Post a Comment