We spent most of the night in urgent care. Croup led to stridor, which is by far the single most horrible sound I've ever heard coming through the baby monitor. It sounded like her lungs were just 'stuck' and we'd dash back there to snatch her up and make sure she was breathing. Turns out, she has freaking RSV again + croup + now two ear infections. A steroid shot and some breathing treatments have us back to just "sick" now, which is good.
I had an itty-bitty newborn session scheduled for today, though. Poop!
8 comments:
so sorry she is not feeling well. I hope she feels better soon.
Hope she starts feeling better. I tagged you for a little truth telling fun.
Poor Char : ( Hope miss priss gets to feeling better very very soon! That's the worst, when your baby is sick you feel like it's so out of your control.
Croup sucks! My son is getting that "barking" cough- and one coworker has 3 kids with RSV. I am just waiting for it to funnel down to us. Winter- go away!
Oh no! I hope she is feeling better soon.
You are SO right about RSV... and as oxy-moronish (new word) as it sounds... I think church nurseries are also the devil. Even though we've kept Tatum with us at church the past 2 weeks, Trev has been in the nursery and well...now we're sick. We knew we were in for it when we picked him up Sunday and they told us he stuck a toy spatula down his throat... I wonder how many other 1 year olds had that idea? I digress... I hope Charlotte gets better VERY soon. For her sake, and yours!
sorry, she is sick. Hope she feels better soon. brent and sam
i am so sorry...i can totally sympathize...emily had rsv three times in the first year...and ben twice in the first year and two months...totally SUCKS! praying for charlotte! (and you guys!)
Post a Comment