So sorry... Been there with Tanner and it is the scariest thing I have ever heard. I told the Dr. it should be called CRAP instead of Croup. I hate it. We have our own Nebulizer now with a cabinet full of medications. IF we catch him early with breathign treatments, he doesnt get sick at all. Let me know if you have any concerns or questions. I would alwasy call Andi because she went thru it with Carson :) Hope everything else is well.
TTC - 7 months Pregnancy #1 - lost at 6 weeks Pregnancy #2 - lost at 10 weeks, little girl with Downs. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, homozygous for MTHFR, wacky hormones, sketchy uterus, blah blah blah. Pregnancy #3 - now sleeping through the night, delighting her parents daily.
4 comments:
LOVE these. She and the pictures could not be any cuter!
Sooo cute!
So sorry... Been there with Tanner and it is the scariest thing I have ever heard. I told the Dr. it should be called CRAP instead of Croup. I hate it. We have our own Nebulizer now with a cabinet full of medications. IF we catch him early with breathign treatments, he doesnt get sick at all. Let me know if you have any concerns or questions. I would alwasy call Andi because she went thru it with Carson :) Hope everything else is well.
Awwww... she doesn't look the least croupy. Must be feeling better--yay!
Post a Comment