»

Friday, June 5, 2009

Hi. I'm a drunken chipmunk.

In a trashcan somewhere, are my wisdom teeth.  

I wonder if I'll lose any weight over the next couple of days.  I wonder how much the teeth themselves actuallyh weighted. 

I wonder when I'll be able to feel my face again.

I wonder when I 'll be able to drink and actually feel my face enough so that Jason doesn't put one of Charlotte's bibs on me. 

Did you know when i woke up, there was one of those plastic "cause' bracelets on my wrist that says "got wisdom?"  when I fell asleep the nurses were talking about how her dog at half of a ten dollar bill and they were debating if she should watch her poop.   Then they asked me "so where is your baby right now?"  and I had no clue.  

Although it loosk like I'm in pain in this picture, this was actually when Jason said "smile".  

This post brought to you by percocet and whatever magic juice they put in my IV.  

8 comments:

Misty Rice said...

I had all four of mine pulled out at the same time..... and yea I remember I walked out of there looking like I had been beaten up by someone. That was SO painful and I could feel my face and I was trying to by pinching my chin and my brother had to tell me to stop becuase I had no idea I was bring blood to surface on my chin.

Feel better.

Katie said...

Oh, Allison. Hope you rebound quickly! In the meantime, try to enjoy your lounging time!

Lizz said...

Oh your poor thing!!!! I had that done when I was 12. Then, the freak that I am, had 2 sets of wisdom teeth on top and had to get it done again in my 30s. I know, it hurts :(

I hope you feel better soon! :icecream:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Hey, I'm proud that you were able to type. I was so drunk, I couldn't even walk after I had my wisdom teeth out. It was definitely one of the toughest things I had ever been through...hang in there..it gets better relatively quickly from what I remember! Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

OH man... this does not look fun Allison! I'm suppposed to get mine out and have been putting it off. I think I'll have to put it off even longer now! ;-) Hope you get better soon!

The Craftypigs said...

I admire your bravery to post the picture. I'll pray for a speedy recovery. Wisdom in the trash?? What were they thinking!?

Janis said...

Versed. Wonderful, wonderful stuff.

Stewart Family said...

Oh gosh girl!

This does not make me want to get mine out and I have 2 that really need to come out soon.

Hope you feel better soon!