She is soo cute! I hope you are feeling better soon! I remember my wisdom teeth being pulled more than I remember childbirth. I had my wisdom teeth pulled 15 years ago and I had a baby less than 2-years ago, so that tells me how bad it was. I promise it will get better and in the meantime...just think about all of the weight you are probably losing, LOL! Not that you need to, but are still probably like me, always thinking if I could just lose 5 lbs. I'd be so much happier...LOL!
TTC - 7 months Pregnancy #1 - lost at 6 weeks Pregnancy #2 - lost at 10 weeks, little girl with Downs. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, homozygous for MTHFR, wacky hormones, sketchy uterus, blah blah blah. Pregnancy #3 - now sleeping through the night, delighting her parents daily.
3 comments:
I just love her chub. Is she outgrowing it yet? Don't let her. I will send her a care package of Twinkies and Oreos.
She is soo cute! I hope you are feeling better soon! I remember my wisdom teeth being pulled more than I remember childbirth. I had my wisdom teeth pulled 15 years ago and I had a baby less than 2-years ago, so that tells me how bad it was. I promise it will get better and in the meantime...just think about all of the weight you are probably losing, LOL! Not that you need to, but are still probably like me, always thinking if I could just lose 5 lbs. I'd be so much happier...LOL!
That one IS cute. So much better than the last one. I'm glad you are finally finding them!
Post a Comment