I had just considered making an observation in my last post about how baby poop and barf really aren't as gross as I used to think they were. But on second thought, you are right about the gross part.
Okay I seriously am laughing so hard, I am pissing my pants and I don't curse like that.... but I have tears rolling down and my stomach now hurts. She patting her heard every time you say pants on your head.
Then I fell in love when she starting repeating words after you, while NOT taking her eyes of the TV.
Freya just told me while watching this "She wears underwears on her head just like me!" I have pics of her wearing dress bloomers as tri corner hats too. They are some of my favorites...and fodder for when she's a teen. ;)
TTC - 7 months Pregnancy #1 - lost at 6 weeks Pregnancy #2 - lost at 10 weeks, little girl with Downs. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, homozygous for MTHFR, wacky hormones, sketchy uterus, blah blah blah. Pregnancy #3 - now sleeping through the night, delighting her parents daily.
6 comments:
I had just considered making an observation in my last post about how baby poop and barf really aren't as gross as I used to think they were. But on second thought, you are right about the gross part.
:love: What I wouldn't give to have Bella sit and watch TV!
Okay I seriously am laughing so hard, I am pissing my pants and I don't curse like that.... but I have tears rolling down and my stomach now hurts. She patting her heard every time you say pants on your head.
Then I fell in love when she starting repeating words after you, while NOT taking her eyes of the TV.
And does she do much sign language?
Oh I love kids.
Thanks for the great laugh.
Freya just told me while watching this "She wears underwears on her head just like me!" I have pics of her wearing dress bloomers as tri corner hats too. They are some of my favorites...and fodder for when she's a teen. ;)
As always, she's a doll!
-Karen
love it....and love her! :)
She is amazing, even if she does have pants on her head.
NaNa
Post a Comment