Tonight Charlotte was sooooooooooooo tired, and Mommy was getting very frustrated. She'd done nothing but whinewhinewhinewhine before dinner, through dinner, after dinner... I contemplated skipping her bath completely and just putting her to bed, but Daddy was on his way home and I knew he'd want to tuck her in.
I'm so glad I gave her the bath. This was JUST what my spirit needed, and completely turned my evening around. Oh! And my favorite part? At the end, where she almost falls...
Thursday, November 13, 2008
This is a good one.
Posted by eleventhirtysix images at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Love that! Don't you just love their laughter. Especially when you really get them going. And then your mouth hurts from smiling so big and laughing so much!
Eliana had to say goodbye to her duck. She is just way to long! And I love Charlotte's chubby arms. So many rings!
She is absolutely the most adorable baby on the face of the earth ! I was in tears laughing so hard with her.You have alittle ham on your hands, she needs to be on TV..... Love the rubber band arms, thats what i used to call it because it looks like someone has put rubberbands round the arms in different places. I needed a laugh really bad, thank you :)
Your little munchkin is just so precious! Love that Charlotte smile : )
I LOVE her!!! I don't think Prestley EVER laughed like that. She's got my sense of humor :)
Emily says...."Charlotte was silly!" :)
I think baby laughter is one of the ways God shows off... she's adorable!
too cute! Thanks for sharing. Love it! Such little things as a laugh / smile making your day.
Priceless!
I watched this video three times and am still laughing. This is going on my "cheer up Aliza" list of videos to show when she's grumpy. Thanks!
Post a Comment